Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Try it Tuesday: Andrea Zuill's free patterns

When I had a simple surgery a few years ago that would keep me off my feet for a bit, I decided to jump into a new habit and do some hand embroidery.  I had always loved hand sewing, but usually what I was doing was something like securing my Vandals patch to my backpack.

I quickly got hooked on embroidery and was always on the prowl for new designs. 
Andrea Zuill's Badbird's blog was instantly my favorite place for free patterns!  I love her quirky drawings!

Here are my versions of some of my favorite patterns by Andrea Zuill.  I can't wait to try another one!




(Sorry for the quality, or lack thereof, of these images.  They were taken quite some time ago just to document my embroidery.)

No comments:

Post a Comment